Reopening with Covid
welcome back! We know things are scary right now and we want you to know we are diligently doing everything we can to keep you safe!
What we are kindly asking from our clients:
- A mask must be worn at all times - cloth or medical is fine. If you do not have one, we might be able to retail them for a couple dollars, which will help us purchase a variety of disinfectants we must use more than normal.
- Clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Please, come alone for your appointment. Minors can have 1 adult with them.No guests are allowed at this time. please.
- Maintain social distancing as best as you can with other clients and staff.
- Unfortunately, we won't be offering any snacks or drinks in the salon at this time.
That being said, the majority of the responsibility falls on us. Sanitation and disinfection is going to be our routine throughout the workday.
We are also asking you to answer the following questions before you schedule your appointment. Please be honest and responsible with your answers because the health of your relatives is in our hands right now:
1. Have you traveled to any of these locations in the last 14 days: China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan, or New York?
2. Have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had a cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days?
4. Have you shown any other signs of sickness in the last 14 days?
5. Have you had contact with anyone who is positive or showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please DO NOT schedule your appointment.
We know these times are wild but We also know that we'll get through them together! During the COVID-19 outbreak and always, we at Pangaea Salon are dedicated to maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
We so, so grateful for you all! Your support and your kind messages during the quarantine are greatly appreciated! I can't wait to reunite with you soon!
We are your friendly neighborhood salon and we are excited to have you! We strive for unity and family in our salon. Our concept is to provide everyone, regardless of hair type or ethnicity, age, or lifestyle, a salon to comfortable come to. Our goal is for every client that walks out the door to feel more beautiful and even uplifted. We believe that we are all connected, and we take care of each other. We believe in our earth. We Believe in giving back, and in health.
You will feel comfortable knowing that we only work with product companies who use naturally derived ingredients, sustainable energy, responsible packages, and, in some cases, are vegan. You will find no harsh chemicals used here.
"Good lawd, is there anything Carol can’t do with hair?! Especially curly hair?! I also saw some very happy customers working with other stylists too during my Wednesday miracle. For the first time despite trepidation I went short and wild with color. And it’s the best thing I’ve ever done with my hair, or correction had done."
"Lacey is amazing. I've never had such great haircuts. I receive multiple compliments on my hair a day. She really knows what she is doing! I cannot recommend her enough!!"
"I keep going back because I can always trust that anyone I go to at Pangaea Salon will give me a great style. I have gone to four different stylists at Pangea because I am awful at making appointments ahead of time. I have wavy thick hair that other salons actually complain about because of how much time it takes to style my hair. I have never gone to stylist before that celebrates my hair and knows how to cut it. Yanin Lozano showed me how to manage my wavy hair with its random curls so I now have many fun hairstyles to choose from day to day. Marco and Carol are wildly knowledgeable about colors. I have natural auburn hair and again, never found anyone to help be brighten it up with more red and copper tones. U n t i l NOW! I feel like a celebrity when I leave with my new fancy hair. Thank goodness for Pangea Salon. They know how to treat a ginger."